Saturday, July 8, 2017

Can someone help me understand my alignment specs please?


Hey everyone, so today I got my '93 Miata aligned to IceHawk specs posted belowFront Caster: Maximum Camber: -1.5° Toe out 1/16" per side Rear Caster not applicable, there is no adjustment possible Camber: -2° Toe in 1/16" per side And here is the printout from my alignment today.My Right Rear went from -0.4 degrees to 0.0 when I asked for -2.0. However here are pictures of my right rear tire. It certainly looks like there could be -2 degrees of camber there. Plus the other numbers are pretty off too.Now, I'll admit I don't know much about aligning a car, so is it possible the numbers are wrong, or I'm missing something? Or did they just do a poor job aligning it?I took it to a Firestone which I have used on my last Miata with aftermarket suspension, and they always got the alignment right, or pretty close. Is it possible with this current stock suspension, that's simply as close as they could get?Thanks everyone! This is one area I'm pretty clueless about via /r/cars http://ift.tt/2u4F1Dy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts