Saturday, July 8, 2017

Sharing our 1974 Datsun 260z


We've had the car for only a few months but it is the most fun car I've ever driven.http://ift.tt/2uDupsu a young teenager growing up, I always wanted a 350z or a 370z and had no clue what a Datsun was. Luckilly, my Dad introduced me to Datsuns and I'm in love. This is the coolest car I've ever driven. It was set up for racing at Datsun Dynamics in Virginia which was also where Paul Newman had his Z cars built. Back then, it put out 225 HP on the dyno and still is fun as hell to drive today. Basically every part of this car has been touched but there's no rust and it drives great. the Engine was swapped with a L28 that was bored .020 over with flat top pistons and all the engine parts were balanced and blueprinted. I won't go into too many details because the automoderator keeps deleting my posts and I'm not sure why, but I'll put some more stuff in the comments. via /r/cars http://ift.tt/2u4Jqqo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts