Sunday, July 30, 2017

What simple cosmetic changes can I make to my 2013 C250 to make it look less stock?


This is my 2013 Mercedes C250. I've had it since September, and the only thing I have done is tint the windows and change the stock grill for a black grill, which gave it a little more of a sporty look. I debadged the model from the trunk as well. I am a fan of cars that stand out among their stock counterparts. Prior to this car, I had a car that was easily customized and it was easy to make it tasteful, yet original. Now that I have a luxury car, it is hard to decide what changes would be tasteful. Part of me thinks less is more.An awesome Redditor helped me by photoshopping my car. Still unsure how I feel about this. Also, the rear pic is old, because I took off the C250 badge.Any other thoughts about any mods that I can do? Even if its some minor stuff to the interior? I'm not opposed to some small eBay parts if it looks nice. via /r/cars http://ift.tt/2uOyU3Q

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts