Sunday, July 30, 2017

Ordering California Legacy Plates


Has anyone here ordered California legacy plates (black with yellow lettering)? I'm looking for total fees and process associated with new sequential/custom plates. Should I wait until my registration is about to renew before ordering new plates... or does that not matter?It looks like sequential and custom costs are the same?It costs $50 to submit an application and $40 to pay registration on the plates, so total cost would be $90 out the door?I just renewed my registration and have not yet placed the registration sticker on my current plates. The DMV.gov site says I can not order new plates if my current registration is expiring in the next 30 days (which it is), any insight on why that is? via /r/cars http://ift.tt/2v9j8TN

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts