Sunday, July 9, 2017

Need new tires, wanted to get some insight.


I drive a 2013 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 2.0T.In Florida with no plans to travel anywhere, so no snow but lots of rain. I was thinking of going with summer tires, but I think all seasons make more sense for me right now.Currently on the car, are Bridgestone Potenzas 225/45R18 91V's on the front and I need to replace both.On the rear, there are Bridgestone Potenza 245/45R18 96V's.I was wondering if it would be ok to have W rated tires up front and have the V rated tires on the back. The rear tires still have a few months left in them and I don't have the money to replace all 4 at once, otherwise, I would.I'm trying to stay with Bridgestone so that the tires aren't mix-matched too much, but the V rated tires are just too expensive compared to the W rated tires. via /r/cars http://ift.tt/2u6NdmL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts