Monday, July 3, 2017

My first real enthusiast car


After years of watching car videos and falling in love with everything about them, my dad got me my first car after getting my license....which was a 2006 Toyota Prius. It was the opposite of what I wanted but hey, a car is a car and I didn't mind saving gas.Fast forward a couple months, I've been saving up for a Nissan 350z but upon realizing that it probably wasn't too smart to spend all of my savings on a car that would probably kill me, I decided against it. Around the same time, my friend got a Lexus IS350 and put his old car up for sale, so I hit him up and got it for a really good price.She's a 2001 BMW E46 325i with just under 95,000 miles and she's lowered on Eibach Pro Kit Lowering Springs & Koni STR.T Shocks/Struts. Already has all pre-100k maintenance done and I trust that my friend has taken really great care of her.Pics: http://ift.tt/2tbjCat via /r/cars http://ift.tt/2tDLPaQ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts