Monday, July 3, 2017

How can I make my car look like absolute shit?


So I know this is a weird one, but I want to make my car look ratty as fuck. Like a sort of parody. It's already in pretty rough shape aesthetically but I need to take this bitch all the way to flavour-town, so to speak. Except "flavour-town" is looking absolutely bumfuck retarded. Ya boy's cruisin' the interstate, en route but he's not there yet and he needs your help.I'm gonna hang something phallic from the tow hook for that homosexual driftcharm look and I'm about to get this bumper-sticker that I designed printed out.It's already dented, the paint's chipping and a bit of the black shit that goes around the windows has just fallen off so fuck it. Why not?I need more ideas.Cheers cunts. via /r/cars http://ift.tt/2tIiJHR

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts