Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Power window ceases to function.


Hey y'all, I have an 06 Chevy Equinox LT. The other day my power window quit working on me and haven't been able to fix it and was hoping to diagnose/fix the issue myself. I have ascertained the following; there is power to all 3 passenger windows still, there is power from the battery to the master switch plate (I am not sure that I was using the right hookups to test this however, I will double check that I have after work), the wires from the switch to the motor are still good, and the motor itself is functioning. When I bypassed the master switch however, I am not sure I used the correct pinsets on the harness that feeds into the master switch. I have also tried a different master switch and that didn't help.Appreciate any and all possible troubleshooting. via /r/cars http://ift.tt/2rSnbyo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts