Monday, June 26, 2017

Friend and I were hit in his vehicle and he received a ticket, help!


So my friend and I were leaving AutoZone to grab a part for his truck. There is a semi-busy intersection near the exit of AutoZone. I drew up a crappy paint diagram here. The light to the right of us was red, causing a line of cars in front of us. We were waiting to turn left and a vehicle stopped and left enough room for us to move through, waved us through and turn left as no traffic was approaching from the right. While moving through the line we were T-Boned from the left by a newer Red Escalade that was driving through from one turn lane to reach the turn lane that was further up the road here.My friend received a ticket, as he was driving and his vehicle is totaled. Thoughts on this? I understand he is partially at fault here as he probably shouldn't have gone through the hashed lines, but this other vehicle should be partially at as well, correct? He has a court appearance to try to fight this ticket next week. via /r/cars http://ift.tt/2sdAYje

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts