Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Took my first ride in a Mirage yesterday.


It was the sedan. I have to say I was pleasantly surprised. After all the horrible reviews, I was expecting a really noisy, bouncy ride.I was quite impressed with takeoff, considering it only has 79HP. It seemed to keep up quite well.Legroom was pretty good, but I don't think the middle seat in the rear is practically usable because the centre is so narrow. No, really the handbrake is the only thing they could fit between the two front seats, it's that narrow. It's effectively a four seater.It wasn't particularly noisier than other cars inside, I could hear the stereo perfectly fine.But there were 2 issues:1) the three-cylinder engine vibrating quite a lot when idle, to the point I didn't want to put my hand on the door armrest cos it was shaking so much.2) the doors were ridiculously light. I tried closing it gently and let the weight of the door close it fully but there was no weight and no sound when it closed. I had to really slam it.But overall, pretty decent for a cheap small car. via /r/cars http://ift.tt/2tgmToS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts