Monday, July 3, 2017

SWIRLS on freshly painted panels. Help!


Took my car in to get fixed after getting side swiped on the highway. The damage was on the rear passenger side door, and the guy at the shop suggested i paint the passenger door and part of rear panel for the sake of blending in the paint. I agreed and he got the job done, thought it was all great until last night when i noticed baddd swirls on every panel they worked on! My car is silver and very hard to get a good picture of but they are there. Guy says his work has lifetime warranty and i want to take it back but putting swirls on fresh paint in the first place just made me lose any confidence i had in them. Dont know if I should just take the loss and take it to a detailer for paint correction Or actually take it back and risk getting my car even more jacked up. Has anybody here went through something like this? Any suggestions?This is the best i could do in the plot of my job : http://ift.tt/2tDCf7n ( btw the picture posted shows top rear panel that was worked on and the bumper, which was not touched ) via /r/cars http://ift.tt/2uBqYlp

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts