Thursday, July 6, 2017

Questions on importing..?


Hey Reddit! Looking into saving up some cash and importing my first car, looking to import a car when it becomes 25 years old(lancer Evo 5)I'd like to buy from Canada, I live two hours from the border so it makes it easier to go there and look before I buy, instead of buying from Japan sight unseen or paying $2000 on a plane ticket on top of other fees, tried googling for awnsers and couldn't find a whole lot of info on buying a jdm car from canadaMainly wondering what is all needed when I buy the car(papers,etc) and what is needed to cross the border with the car?Also if anyone knows any good importers with decent prices that would be sweet too! Thanks for the help! :) via /r/cars http://ift.tt/2tXIAvu

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts