Sunday, July 9, 2017

Options to prevent hail damage? Covers/mats?


Hi all, I think this is my first time posting in this thread.I'm in Texas, and a while back we got a bad hail store which messed up a lot of houses and cars.. including mine.I just got a different vehicle and I want to avoid this happening again.Are there any type of mobile car ports/tents, or mats, pads, covers, etc. which aren't too expensive that I could use?I know I could also drive a gas station or somewhere else for cover as well, but this can come in handy if I'm at work or if it's sudden or as a 'just incase' scenario. Something I can just keep in the trunk.I'm not rolling in money, so preferably under $200 if that's possible..My car is a little 4 door sedan. via /r/cars http://ift.tt/2sVXzWJ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts