Saturday, July 8, 2017

No start, will crank, getting fuel, but flooding combustion chamber?


I have a 1991 Nissan Sentra. It currently won't start but will crank. Before it started this "no start" issue. I had experienced a few times that when it would idle, the idle would go up then bog down to lower than normal idle, then it would do that one more time, but when it would bog down it would die. After letting it sit for an hour or a day it would start right back up. After 2 weeks of that happening twice, the problem would display itself when driving. I only had this problem repeat itself one more time briefly after this first time. About going 30 mph, the car would just stay there no matter how far down I pressed the pedal, then after like a few seconds it would catch and then it be like I still had the pedal pressed all the way? I'm not really sure what the issue is. I changed my fuel filter which was FILTHY, the fuel pump primes. I changed my distributor, spark plugs as well. The oil does smell like gas, and not the normal amount smell. Injectors, fuel pressure regulator? What are your guys thoughts? via /r/cars http://ift.tt/2sZ72rj

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts