Sunday, July 9, 2017

Just got a first ticket and I have a few questions


So I drive an 08 mustang GT. I'm seventeen, bought the car myself, but my dad pays insurance. As you can imagine, the insurance is already expensive.Yesterday I was a cocky dumbass and went 20 over in a place that usually has a few cops rolling around. One saw me and flipped a U, and I new it was too late.I'm not going to make my dad pay insurance on a v8 mustang for a 17 y/o with a ticket on top. So I'll probably sell it and buy something else.I've enjoyed the mustang and learned how to drive manual on it, but I've been wanting something totally different for a while. Something older, lighter, that I can modify and fuck with a little bit. Ive also just moved to a place with lots of tight parking, curvy roads and few straightaways. My commute is longer now so gas is about to become a problem too.My questions:How bad is 20 over in a 35? It wasn't a residential area luckily. I know it's bad but how bad?Could I get it cleared with community service and driving school? I've had friends do this before. (I live in CA)How much will the ticket be?Thanks everyone.TL;DR20 over in a 35. How bad? Can I get it cleared with driving courses and community service? via /r/cars http://ift.tt/2t30EiI

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts