Saturday, July 8, 2017

How to minimize engine wear parking a 2008 buick lacrosse outdoors Canada (Ottawa)


I am a student and drive a 2008 buick lacrosse. Because of my circumstances i have to pay for a parking spot outside. My car survived the winter. Im pretty unhappy about the body having to endure this over the long term but I noticed over the winter that after very cold nights the car would struggle to start. It has never failed to start on the first try but I can clearly hear it struggle turn over( like a smoker coughing after thier first drag). The battery is new and my noob research has suggested a combination of cold weather and cold engine oil being thick. do you guys have some tips for winter longevity? Model CX base trim via /r/cars http://ift.tt/2u4X8JJ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts