Monday, July 3, 2017

Help Properly Installing HID Lights


I'm looking to replace the OEM lighting in my vehicle with HID lights. However, I don't want to be that douche on the road that is flooding light all over the place. I want to properly install them but I'm having a hard time understanding how to do so.From the research I've done, one should only install HID lights into a headlight that has projector housing. This way the light is focused properly and the headlights make a sharp cut off line. That being said, I went ahead and bought these headlights.With those headlights and the correct light adjustment height, will I properly and safely be able to install HIDs?Please correct me if I'm wrong. Appreciate any feedback, thank you! via /r/cars http://ift.tt/2tK3dLm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts