Sunday, July 9, 2017

Do you ever fall "out of love" with owning a sporty car?


I took mine out today on a long ass drive. Got some great roads, great fun. But I realize that i can't get out of the city like that very often. With the increase in fuel price, insurance, etc. it gets cumbersome. Yesterday I tried to go somewhere with my girlfriend and I just ended up getting pissed off because they were doing summer road work and funneling like, 4 lanes into 1 to build more condos. Even the scenic drives are just full of slow moving minivans, construction, and big groups of cyclists hogging the road.People really like to cut in through the parked car lane and drive really aggressively. And if I wind out the gears and drive leisurely as I normally do, people will see a carlength gap and just cut you off.My other fun hobby is guns; used to be be able to plink all day at the range or in the woods. Well, the woods shooting areas are being shut down because of people being idiots, the ranges are packed as hell and the price of range membership and ammo keeps creeping up. Plus all the new legislation, blah blah blah.Anybody ever get that feeling? via /r/cars http://ift.tt/2tEZcFd

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts