Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Best first manual; Recomendation request!


So I'm about to purchase my first manual transmission. Can't wait to enjoy driving that much more. I intend to have this car for decades, so I want to make sure to get a good one. I want to get a FUN car to drive. Leaning toward the BMW M3. What are some other classics? I'm not interested in anything overly flashy or absurdly expensive (will be buying used) i.e. corvets, porche, mustang, ect... I've been driving a '72 Datsun 2-door up and down mountain roads with a friend in the afternoons, and have quickly fallen in love with the true driving experience. Which models go down in automotive history as being solid, reliable, exhilarating cars to drive? via /r/cars http://ift.tt/2uH9qEo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts