Sunday, July 9, 2017

Anyone else really hate how car horns are set up?


It makes zero sense to me how the horn button is under the fabric. If I'm honking to avoid a collision, collision happens, my hand is over the airbag, my hand and arm gets all kinds of messed up.I think that they had it right in the 90's when they couldn't figure out how to fit the horn button with the airbag, so they gave you little buttons. On my car, I hold my thumb over the button when I may have to honk, and it allows me to keep both hands on the wheel. It's nice. I can also feel it without having to look at the wheel and take my eyes off the road.If it were possible/feasible, what I'd really like is for the horn to sound when the steering wheel was squeezed, or a small trigger button on the back of the wheel.I've yet to talk to anyone else who feels the same way about this as I do. How do you guys feel about it? via /r/cars http://ift.tt/2u1yZ5T

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts