Saturday, July 8, 2017

Any recommendations for an aftermarket tire road hazard Warranty?


I just bought a brand new 2017 Ford Focus ST a week ago on the dot. Got a ridiculous deal. Had to go to Maryland for it from NYC but well worth it. I got there late and was there until an hour after they closed finalizing everything. We were so focused on finishing everything we never spoke about warranties or anything.Fast track to today, I got a low tire pressure light and found a screw in my tire. ( looks like its coming from the inside-out nonetheless. Never seen that)Anybody have any options for maybe an aftermarket tire Warranty? This thing doesn't even have 600 miles on it. Here in NY the roads are horrible. On my last lease I must've gotten anywhere from 6-10 flat tires in 3 years.I called the dealership. I didn't speak to the manager but was told roadhazard had to be put on at the time of purchase.Any help would be appreciated! via /r/cars http://ift.tt/2sRwyUh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts