Monday, June 26, 2017

Reliability vs. features


Just curious...Would you prefer to purchase a new car with less features/technology that would take you past 200k or buy a new car with lots of features and technology but that you knew wouldn't last much past 120k?I'm curious because my coworker bought a new car recently and when I heard them discussing it with other people there was a lot of talk about technology features on the inside and that it looked more like a luxury vehicle. No talk of longevity or reliability. Meanwhile, I'm driving a v6 accord with 200k miles and I don't plan on getting a new one for a couple more years. It has a 6 disc changer and that's about as fancy as it gets. But it's fast and comfortable. So I'm good. via /r/cars http://ift.tt/2u67NzV

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts