Sunday, June 25, 2017

Question


So idk if this is the subreddit for this but if it isn't pls direct me to the right one.Anyways my friend who is 20 yrs old has had a fall out at home and his dad who is extremely strict has taken basically all of his important belongings. One of the things he took away was his car. They took his 2014 Dodge Dart that was 17k. Dad didn't pay a single cent on the car just the insurance while my friend has paid the car with $9000 left on it. While the car was under his moms name it was basically his. Now after their fall out his dad has completely taken it away and now he has to walk everywhere. Is there anyway my friend can get his car back through some legal thing or something? I told him to just ask his dad to pay him back the 8k but I doubt his father would do that. via /r/cars http://ift.tt/2rRqk2c

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts