Monday, June 26, 2017

Pick a car


I am currently car shopping and am deciding between two cars that have the same packages/options but different mileage/price/year. One is a 2014 BMW 328i sports package from a dealership. It has 49k miles, tires and brakes will be replaced, and I have negotiated the price down to $19,000 (which is 900 lower than it was listed for). There are also taxes/fees which bring the out the door price to $21,000.The other is a 2012 from a private seller, same package and features, 53k miles, and I am negotiating $18,000 with his newer tires, and $17,000 with his old set of tires (that need to be replaced soon).Which one do you think is more valuable, considering the year and possibly maintenance and fixes that I will have to make? It is a German car so I know that if it has problems, it will be costly. I am also considering 2015/16 Honda or Toyota...thoughts? via /r/cars http://ift.tt/2td2SQT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts