Saturday, July 8, 2017

Tires for 2000 Pathfinder?


I saw Nankang tires on Discount Tire Direct for $93 and was wondering if anyone has had experience with this company? They seem to have an actual nice website unlike other seemingly overseas tire companies so are they better than the rest? I assume that since they're good enough to be sold on DTD(which seems to be a recommended site on here along with Tirerack,) they're pretty safe tires?Also while we're on the topic, I like the stock 00 Pathfinder rim look however the rims on my pathfinder are horrible corroded with flaking clear coat. I tried to just wire wheel the flaking clear coat and corrosion off, at which point I remembered that aluminum is softer than steel.... Will I create issues with alignment if I just sand the whole wheel, bondo it for smoothness, and paint it black? If so, do I need to buy rims in sets or can I buy seperate rims on ebay(Around $55 or so)? via /r/cars http://ift.tt/2uDRWcL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts