Monday, July 3, 2017

Should I buy this M6?


So heres my position. I'm 23 and have been a car enthusiast my entire life. I'm just about to start my senior year of college and am in the unique position where some investments and business ventures I've made are paying off, but I don't really have any real fiscal responsibilities yet. I had a 2013 335 Convertible M-Sport but I sold it a while ago and have been driving my 2001 740i (which i've had and intend to keep forever) ever since.I need to buy a newer car again just for the sake of having something a little more reliable than a 200k mile BMW V8 around. Also it would be nice to have something flashy and cool again before I graduate and real life kicks in and I go get a mortgage and etc.I found a very nice and immaculate 2010 M6 with under 40k miles. Fully loaded, SMG, Full Leather, Carbon Fiber Roof, etc. I have the chance to absolutely steal it. I'm very confident that a year from now I can sell this car for at least everything I've paid for it. The maintence doesn't scare me in the least, but what does make me wonder is making a car payment on a car I won't even drive everyday. I'll still most likely drive my 740i (or one of the other older cars thats around the house) a lot just to keep the miles down on the M. I've toyed around with the idea of finding a nice 2010-11 Range Rover instead but every time I look or drive that M6 I develop tunnel vision to it. via /r/cars http://ift.tt/2tGDxyk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts