Monday, July 3, 2017

Seeking advice on a used car


Hey guys, I love this sub and can't think of anywhere else to post this. So my wife just got into nursing school and has cut her work hours in half, so she'll be getting my 2013 Nissan Juke nismo (paid off) next July when her current lease ends and I've been trying to budget for a used fun car that won't break down to and from work. I figured I want the car to last me a few years while she looks for employment and is stable. I've estimated my budget to be as high as $20k but would prefer to stay much lower than that, these are the cars that I've considered getting3000gt vr4 (has been my dream car since I was a teen) BMW M3 (2002-2006) Honda Civic Si Infiniti G37 2003-2009 Ford Mustang gt Older Mazda3Speed 2008-2009 cobalt ss/tc (has nostalgia feels cause it was my first car) Hyundai GenesisIn terms of reliability and fun, what would be a car you guys would get? via /r/cars http://ift.tt/2tiw7PX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts