Sunday, July 9, 2017

Recalled part re-broke


Tldr: Car fixed due to recall, exact same issue reoccurs. Should MFR cover the cost?I have a 2013 Ford Explorer Limited which I purchased used in 2015. Recently there has been a very strong odor of gasoline in and around the car. Took it to my mechanic who explained that it is due to a cracked fuel control module which had been the cause of a dealer recall in 2014. Spoke to the dealership and they advised me that the car had already been fixed due to the recall in 2014. If the exact same issue has reoccurred, will the MFR cover the cost of replacement again? Vehicle is out of warranty, dealership referred me to Ford customer service, but I'm not hopeful. Any advice would be appreciated. via /r/cars http://ift.tt/2sE23Nz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts