Monday, July 3, 2017

Luxury car owners, aren't you afraid people are going to try and steal your car ?


Ugh, this might sound weird but I don't live in the US, but in Europe. I bought a Mercedes GLC for 50k and in 8 months it got scratched 3 times while parked (which makes me believe it was just jealous people who scratched it), they broke into my car once but didn't take anything since there was nothing to take and I'm sure they tried stealing it once because I heard the alarm while I was in a restaurant, went out, nobody was there, but then I heard it again around an hour later and went back, still nobody. The alarm going off twice in an hour definitely made me think someone tried getting in.Anyway, this has been my experience so far and at this point I can't help but ask how would I feel if I owned a Ferrari or something worth 6 figures. I had a Volvo before the Mercedes for 4 years and had absolutely no issues with it. Is this common ? Should you just keep your car locked in a garage 24/7 and not be able to take it to a mall/restaurant ? I know I've got insurance but the thing that bothered me the most was people breaking into my car, it's about privacy violation, not that they took anything. via /r/cars http://ift.tt/2uhEDhZ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts