Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Is Top Tier fuel worth it? Does it actually make a difference?


Recently a Sheetz and a Wawa opened up near my area. This is causing a price war between all the gas stations, including exxon and 7/11. Now, gas prices are almost 40 cents cheaper then it was before Sheetz and Wawa arrived. However, I recently found out about top tier gas and the benefits of using it for my car engine. According to Top Tier website, Sheetz and Wawa don't use top tier fuel while Exxon and Shell do.I like going to Sheetz because I get 3 cents off per gallon with my Sheetz card so it's the cheapest gas I can get. The exxon across the street now has same gas price as Sheetz. Is it better to go to exxon because they have top tier fuel rather than Sheetz or is this all just a big gimmick?I have a 2014 Toyota Corolla and the user manual says Toyota recommends top tier fuel but is not required. via /r/cars http://ift.tt/2sEvQti

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts