Sunday, July 9, 2017

Is there anything that I can do to fix my '98 Nissan Maxima?


I am a poor college student who takes pride in his old clunker. The car only has ~135k miles on it so I'd like to make it last a lot longer. Unfortunately, though, it's age is starting to show. I was wondering if you guys might know of a cheap and easy way to fix the aesthetic issues my car is having.Front bumperDriver Side RearBack Bumper 1, 2, 3As you can see my front bumper is completely screwed up. Had a little accident a while back and the paint has slowly chipped off since. I'm not sure what I can do about that.The rest just seems to be scratches and scuffs. Is there anything that I can do to get rid of those? I've already tried washing my car and none of it comes out (even with hand scrubbing). via /r/cars http://ift.tt/2u7sakn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts