Sunday, July 9, 2017

Honda CX-R del Sol or Mitsubishi Eclipse


First of all I live in Europe so here the del Sol is also called CX-R and it only comes I believe with the 125HP engine.Lately I've been thinking about getting an older car rather than something that came out after the year 2000 because it's cheaper and I'd get to learn a lot more since I'd start modding them myself.A few disadvantages I noticed: the CX-R usually comes with no A/C or at least most people don't have it and it has a lower max speed than the 145HP Eclipse although it seems to beat it in the 0-60 time.The CX-R also might have problems with water leaking in but since it's built on the Civic platform I guess it will be easier to repair and it may be more reliable? Most of these del Sols I've seen around seem to have been already heavily modded so I guess it's a plus.The Eclipse has the advantage of having A/C, more power, 4 seats but it's also heavier, like considerably.So, any advice, what would you choose? Which one is more reliable, easier to mod and have fun with so to say? via /r/cars http://ift.tt/2uYpQsg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts