Sunday, July 9, 2017

Crutchfield has the most amazing customer service


I just gotta say, I love Crutchfield. I got back today from vacation, expecting that the head unit I ordered would be there. It wasn't, and appeared to have been stolen off of my porch. I was a bit pissed at first, but I called Crutchfield to give them a heads up of the situation, just expecting them to direct me to call the shipper (UPS) tomorrow. Instead, my phone call was answered by an actual person, on a Sunday, at 4 PM. They then took down my information, and said they would call UPS the next day and open an investigation on their end as well. I'm blown away about how much they care about their customers, and how much they do to ensure a positive experience. I would totally order from them again, and I just wanted to share the experience with r/cars. via /r/cars http://ift.tt/2t3aeSD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts