Sunday, July 9, 2017

Best way to sell a broken car? Looking for the most money using completely 100% honesty


I have a broken VW Passat, and am pretty sure it has a broken torque converter. It has tons of small things wrong with it - rear door and window do not work, no heater or ac - radio is jammed so I can't connect the audio cables back onto the radio.Anyways, I want to part ways with this "luxury" (read: money hole that does not go vroom vroom) and replace it with a Mazda Miata. How to buy one is a separate, but fairly well documented process everywhere I look.What is the best way to get rid of the VW? Should I scrap it, sell it on Craigslist, part it out, or some combination? Looking for the most money I can get, but I don't want to rip people off by pretending the car is something that it is not.It had a fairly new transmission in it for what it's worth. Automatic, less than 10k miles. via /r/cars http://ift.tt/2u7slMv

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts