Monday, July 3, 2017

2008: Hyundai Tiburon vs Dodge Caliber


Hey all,Just wondering which car I should get. Both are 2008, both have pretty spectacular bodies, the tires are a little better on the Caliber but the Tiburon is way sportier. There is more description in the links, but overall they ride pretty similar, brakes are good on both, and they're both about $5000, with the caliber being $4800.I like them both, but I'm opting towards the Tiburon because it's sportier. The insurance difference (for me) is only $50 a year, which is negligible, and I believe the Caliber gets slightly better MPG. The radio in the Tiburon is a bit better than the Caliber, but the Caliber has a lot of storage. At the moment, I don't see myself needing a lot of space as I don't cart around tons of people aat one time and have no large equipment type hobbies. It should also be noted that I live in Western New York, where it snows. I know the Caliber is probably better in snow, but honestly I'm not too worried about it. Any more questions, just ask, but I'd love some opinions!TiburonCaliber via /r/cars http://ift.tt/2tjra9c

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts