Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Will full sized sedans exist in the future?


Not sure if I've ever seen the discussion here but I thought I'd just start one off. The thing I noticed is that sedans keep on getting larger; length wise and width wise as well. Eventually, wouldn't these cars be too large for the lanes? Would they have to shift the lines on the road? LA for example has pretty cramped lanes already with a 2015 sonata. I can't imagine how it'd be in like 20-30 years when 3-5 new generations come out. Do you think it would be worth it for companies to continue making full sized sedans as compact and midsized sedans start to get to the same size as a full sized. Or do you think the size of a sedan will be "capped" so that full sized sedans can continue to exist? via /r/cars http://ift.tt/2sst20Q

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts