Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Top Gear Magazine Issue 297 Unboxing And Flip-Through


Hi r/Cars, I am a regular here, so today I decided to post something myself. I am a subscriber of Top Gear Magazine, which if you do not know is a magazine from the U.K. However, I live in the U.S, so the Top Gear has to be shipped across the atlantic ocean and sometimes that takes a while. Today I got my Top Gear in the mail, and decided to unbox it on my YouTube channel because it always comes in plastic wrapping and the other magazines I subscribe to (Motor Trend) don't, so I can't unbox them. I really like the Top Gear magazine because they have great writing and amazing pictures of the cars. It is a very high quality magazine that I always look forward to getting. I highly recommend it. In this video I made, I took off the plastic wrapping and flipped through the pages. I had a total of about 9 mins of raw footage, but thanks to the magic of editing, I was able to shorten it to about 3:30. Here is the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocWgDNDwKGw. I hope you guys like it. -Auto via /r/cars http://ift.tt/2sRaoQS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts